Please try this unique recipe and this wonderful masala from The Women of Fatorda. I am sure, no need to prepare another vindaloo masala at home because it is completely home made and prepared by the women of Goa’s self help groups.
What you need
The Women of Fatorda Vindaloo de Goa masala: 4 tsps
Green chilli: 1tsp
Coriander leaves 1/3cup
Salt and sugar as per taste
Flour: 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Make a mixture of all these ingredients.
2. Prepare the dough with the floor and adequate water. Cut them out, roll with pin for rectangular shape paratha.
3. Place a handful of mixture in the middle of the paratha and fold them from both sides.
4. Deep fry or shallow fry on both sides until the paratha turns golden brown.
5. Serve hot with salad and sauce of your choice.